Saturday, October 11, 2008

What the Psychic Said...

1.) I am highly intuitive and should really stop ignoring my gut.
2.) There has been alot of "disappointment" in my life.
3.) I march to the beat of my own drum.
4.) I will meet a potential soulmate in 3-6 months or sooner and it might scare me but I need to be open to it and trust my instincts.
5.) I struggle with intimacy. Without fully knowing it, I can do things to sabotage a relationship with someone.

This is alot of stuff to process. And I am taking a chance by revealing all of this to you, readers. But I have recently discovered excitement in vulnerability.....because displaying vulnerability is an act of courage and taking risks, something that I have shied away from in my personal life for fear of rejection. Those of you who know me, know that I have no qualms about displaying myself in public as an entertainer or at work as a teacher. But when it comes to relationships, I don't put myself out there. I'm a big fan of "secret" love. But that's not going to get me anywhere. So lately I have been just putting myself out there, and yes it has been challenging and yes, there has been some rejection....but a huge victory for me to start moving past my wall.

The psychic (Charlotte) is an awesome lady. Contact me if you want to make an appointment to see her. She even records it all and gives you a free tape afterward so you can listen to it all over again in the privacy of your car or home.

So thanks Charlotte. You've enlightened me today.

No comments: