Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Swedish Surprises!

My lovely Swedish ladies are back! And if you're thinking "Back? Where were they? Actually, I don't even know who these Swedish ladies are!"...then let me tell you a little story.

Last month, I met two women from Sweden--Anna and Pia. We instantly fell in love and spent every day with each other for a week while they were visiting Austin. And I was heartbroken on the day they left to travel through the rest of the states. Literally....heartbroken. I'm pretty sure I cried.

I've kept in contact with them about their adventures, still solemn knowing that I probably wouldn't see them again for a REALLY long time (because, um....they live in Sweden and what not.)

Well last night I was having dinner with some friends and they walked through the door. Easily the most I have been surprised and the best surprise ever! Everyone kept the secret from me really well. :)

But I am just so unbelievably touched that Anna and Pia came back to Austin to spend time with me at my birthday party! Sometimes people just make you feel so warm and fuzzy inside and you feel so lucky to have them in your lives. Duuude....they freakin paid hundreds of dollars to fly back for me on my birthday. I can easily say that this is going to be the most memorable and exciting birthday I've had.

No comments: